Recommendations of Visitors and / or buyers
To enter the fair::
1. If you registered through the web: (Free registration only until September 30, 2023)
You must carry your QR Code or virtual badge and present it at the Registration Area to exchange it for a VISITOR badge that will allow you to enter the fair during the 04 days of the event.
2. If you received an invitation:
You must present the invitation with your complete data at the Registration Area, which will be exchanged for a VISITOR credential, and which will allow you entry during the 04 days of the event.
3. If you wish to attend the fair, but have not registered and do not have an invitation:
If you do not have an invitation, you must make a payment of S/. 100.00 (One Hundred and 00/100 Nuevo Soles) at the ticket office of the fairgrounds.
Of the circulation in the fairgrounds::
For security reasons:
1. You must always carry your credential. Security personnel may ask for your ID card at any time to verify your identity.
The badge is personal and non-transferable.
2. The entry of firearms is strictly prohibited unless the person is accredited as a member of the Armed Forces.
3. It is strictly forbidden to hand out flyers or brochures without authorization of the Organizing Committee during their stay at the fair.
4. Food and/or alcoholic beverages will not be allowed on the fairgrounds.
5. Smoking is prohibited in public places (Law No. 25357).
6. The entry of cameras, laptops, video cameras must be registered at the main door. The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the loss or misplacement of these.
It is FORBIDDEN for children under 15 years of age by provision of Civil Defense.
Please do not disrupt the event which may be closed for this reason.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Phone: (511) 957-815-282 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org