Textile Industry Week
- V Textile Dialogue:
Business meetings in 2 discussion forums led by analysts and panelists recognized, who will share their experience, technology and advances regarding the central theme in order to strengthen the textile-clothing circuit.
- XIII Technical, Master and Management Conferences:
Training program that takes place during the four days of the fair, where we will present conferences given by top-level national and international experts related to the textile-clothing, leather and footwear industry, which aim to allow Peruvian entrepreneurs to incorporate modern management tools, acquire new technologies, update concepts, systematize their processes, in such a way that they optimize their performance and consequently that of the sector and the country.
- Propose new solutions that automate the textile field in a safe and sustainable way.
- Create a social culture around new advances in the industry, optimizing business processes and training, to a positive approach.
- Raise awareness in the audience about the context and new technology of the textile and clothing industry.
- Reaffirm and reinforce the commitment of the brand together with the environment.