Textile Industry Week
For the fourth consecutive year and within the framework of Expotextil Peru, the Textile Industry Week will be held.
The Week seeks to raise awareness, generate changes and convert companies in the sector into sustainable, creative and technological ones, all this through the dissemination and teaching of innovative technologies, process automation, new experiences and specialized training; achieving, therefore, increase the productivity and competitiveness of the sector and the country.
Implementing these new developments in companies brings as a consequence the reduction of costs, losses and energy; improves the life of the worker and finally makes the company more efficient, having a positive impact on the environment.
The week is made up of:
- V Textile Dialogue:
Business meetings in 2 discussion forums led by analysts and panelists recognized, who will share their experience, technology and advances regarding the central theme in order to strengthen the textile-clothing circuit.
- XIII Technical, Master and Management Conferences:
Training program that takes place during the four days of the fair, where we will present conferences given by top-level national and international experts related to the textile-clothing, leather and footwear industry, which aim to allow Peruvian entrepreneurs to incorporate modern management tools, acquire new technologies, update concepts, systematize their processes, in such a way that they optimize their performance and consequently that of the sector and the country.
- Propose new solutions that automate the textile field in a safe and sustainable way.
- Create a social culture around new advances in the industry, optimizing business processes and training, to a positive approach.
- Raise awareness in the audience about the context and new technology of the textile and clothing industry.
- Reaffirm and reinforce the commitment of the brand together with the environment.