Industrial entrepreneurs who want to acquire machinery and equipment, learn about new technologies, review manufacturing processes, acquire various raw materials, update and appreciate news, meet new suppliers, establish business contacts for future ventures and, among other things, see the possibility of establishing strategic alliances for your business.
On the other hand, there are the entrepreneurs who seek to contact companies that manufacture finished products, meet first-hand the leaders of the textile, clothing, leather and footwear industry, as well as see news and trends. They show high purchasing power, provide a certain efficient image, establish direct interaction with sellers, obtain a high volume of information in a short period of time, obtain immediate feedback on the introduction of new products and / or improvements in products. already existing, participate in workshops and parallel events that help to evaluate the evolution and trends of the market and investigate the pricing and distribution policy.
- Textile and clothing businessmen.
- Entrepreneurs of services such as Stamping, dyeing, cutting, Full Package, among others
- Distributors of machinery for the textile and clothing industry.
- Distributors of accessories and spare parts.
- Managers, Manager of Production, Sales, Logistics, Heads and supervisors of all the aforementioned areas.
- Designers and professionals of the medium.
- Entrepreneurs of Textile Printing Machines (Manual and automatic)
- Businessmen of Foils for sublimates.
- Distributors of chemical and auxiliary products for textile printing
- Manufacturers, marketers and distributors of the entire range of machinery and equipment, inks, plates, papers, meshes and related services